Loading page...
THC Racing Forum
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » THC RACING FORUM » Join THC Racing » joining the team (nsame)
joining the team
Users
Message # 1 | Posted on: Saturday, 2018-07-21, 0:53 AM
Country/City: Belgium Brussels
E-Mail address (Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, Skype, XFire, Steam): steam = nsame, facebook = sammy ngo, instagram = nsameb
English level (Low-Medium-High): high

TrackMania Information

TrackMania Nickname: SammyB
TM 2 Stadium Login: nsame109
TMNF Login: same109
Skill in Tech (Low-Med-High): medium low (i can be fast but i need help because, sometimes i dont know the trajectories)
Skill in other environments (Dirt, Fullspeed, RPG): I know the basics in dirt and fullspeed and i bad RPG
Type of player: (Competitive or Fun) both i will be there if there are some team training and matches :)
Years playing TrackMania: almost 3 years
Ex teams: Exo untity who became Rewals, Acore Esport and VirtReal gaming
Mania Exchange (or TMX) ID (Optional): TMX = samebrown , Mania exchange = same109

Why have you chosen THC? because i wanted to make some new friends and play compettitively
How active will you be (We are interested in active players) ? everyday from 8pm to 11pm( or later)
Tell us more about you (Hobbies, music, games, sports; etc.) ? my hobbies are everymotorsport with cycling and football for the games i have grid autosport and music i listen to all style. In my teal life i am a kind person who like to laugh but is serious when it's needed and i don't like making problems. I am always calm trackmania stays a game so there is no need to unrespespect other players unless they talk bad about my friends. I hate to juge people everyone person is the same for me and. I will try hard to come in this team because i don't why but i will be for me a honour to play here because i've already some big tech players names here.

Message edited by same - Saturday, 2018-07-21, 9:19 PM
Administrator
Message # 2 | Posted on: Sunday, 2018-07-22, 2:37 AM
Hi i will add you !
Administrator
Message # 3 | Posted on: Monday, 2018-07-30, 1:55 PM
Trial closed .
Forum » THC RACING FORUM » Join THC Racing » joining the team (nsame)
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: