THC Racing Forum
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum » THC RACING FORUM » Join THC Racing » fury application
fury application
Users
Message # 1 | Posted on: Monday, 2018-08-27, 0:52 AM
Personal Information

Country/City: Germany, Marburg
E-Mail address : E-Mail: mathe.gessner@gmail.com, Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Gaben6988/ 
Discord address: fury#3099
English level : Medium

TrackMania Information

TrackMania Nickname: fury
TM 2 Stadium Login: powerpilz
TMNF Login: fury.1337
Skill in Tech : Medium
Skill in other environments: Like to play some Fullspeed and Dirt but im not good at it. I also love to play the Chase mode every evening in which i am pretty decent.
Type of player: I am more of a fun player but im looking forward to get better and become more Competitive.
Years playing TrackMania: I first encountered Trackmania 2006 and played it Casualy. Played since that some rounds here and there but started to play it on a daily bases about a year ago.
Ex teams: none
Mania Exchange (or TMX) ID :fury_

Why have you chosen THC?

I am looking for a Community in wich i can grow my skill in Trackmania and to have some people to play along. 

How active will you be?

I play almost every day for atleast one hour and on weekends more ofcours. Since i am still a studend i have much freetime.

Tell us more about you?

I am a member of the Volunteer firefighters in my Village.
I learn programming in school and like to programm in my freetime as well.
I like to listen to EDM musik and this custom playlist with songs of many generes when we get high:
https://open.spotify.com/user/pyr0.7005/playlist/1TYKDUx7CiUik5VMxUPGKq?si=xucnooYYSTWH6VavtHg-DQ
Videogame wise i like to play mostly TrackMania and Racing games in genral, jused to play a lot of CSGO but stopped as i started to play Trackmania regualy.
Administrator
Message # 2 | Posted on: Monday, 2018-08-27, 1:35 PM
Hi Fury, added you on Discord !
Administrator
Message # 3 | Posted on: Thursday, 2018-08-30, 2:32 PM
Fury, your speedtest map is Chococo, the map is in our server, i will give you the details by priv msg GL !!
Forum » THC RACING FORUM » Join THC Racing » fury application
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: