TrackMania Information

TrackMania Name: JJHJSC
TrackMania2Stadium Login: Same         
Skill: Medium to high
Most skills in: Tech only
Type of player: Fun and competitive
Years playing TrackMania: Since Trackmania ESWC
How active will you be? Most likely every day - if not out of town
Ex teams: Most recent Minipeace and BB (Badboys)
Why have you chosen THC: I just came back today and I met Laterlatus online. He remembered me and told me about how you could probably use some more active players. We talked around for a bit and I think it seems like a great match.
Tell us more about you: So guys as listed I'm 22 and im from Denmark. I live in semi big town with my girlfriend. I study business and economics. I am a veteran TM player, but i only just returned from no longer than 3 years of a break. I used to be a decent player having competed in the best ESL CPS league with Badboys and having made it to the semifinals of STC - as well as represented by national country Denmark at NC several times. Naturally it will take me some time to get back to form, but I am pretty confident I can get there at some point. I am looking for a team in which I can compete in the upcoming STC and I just think this might be a good match.

My favourite music is pop and rock, if I had to mention a favourite band it would be either Twentyone Pilots or Angels and Airwaves. As for sports I like football and tennis. I support Liverpool FC smile
Administrator
Message # 2 | Posted on: Tuesday, 2015-08-11, 5:18 PM
hi Mikkel, good luck in your test  ! ! !    wink

here is your tag 

$i$090тнс т $fffNAME

Added (2015-08-11, 5:18 PM)
---------------------------------------------
if you support Liverpool, you know Luis Suarez from Uruguay, my country  :D

Users
Message # 3 | Posted on: Tuesday, 2015-08-11, 5:44 PM
Thanks I'll be online later if anyone wants to play smile

And yeah I remember the one and only biter... Suarez biggrin
THC Members
Message # 4 | Posted on: Tuesday, 2015-08-11, 5:54 PM
Hi! JJH Welcome to the forum!
Administrator
Message # 5 | Posted on: Tuesday, 2015-08-11, 8:26 PM
hey mikkel thanks for your interest in thc,, nice ex teams,MP and  BB as in bb wold etc? 

anyway goodluck with your trial and cya on track

Spliff^

]
Users
Message # 6 | Posted on: Tuesday, 2015-08-11, 10:54 PM
Thanks guys for the welcomes.. how exactly does the trial work? I really hope to be a part of a STC team smile
Administrator
Message # 7 | Posted on: Wednesday, 2015-08-12, 0:08 AM
mikkel theres no set time limit for the trial, get to know us play on servers with us etc,
just so we get to know you as a player and a person,then we'll decide to accept you or not, through skill and personality.
if your active and train you could be part of stc even if your in trial. but you will need skype.

its how we stay in contact. if so add spliffy2014

]
Users
Message # 8 | Posted on: Wednesday, 2015-08-12, 1:00 AM
Sounds great my man. Played a good hour with Skynet and Colzone on a server tonight, they seemed like nice persons as well as good drivers.

What is your login Spliff? I can add you, or perhaps you can add me.. mine is: jjhjsc
Administrator
Message # 9 | Posted on: Wednesday, 2015-08-12, 1:07 AM
yea theres a few of us active atm, but more players are active come comps etc.

tm2  is spliffy2007, skype spliffy2014

]
Administrator
Message # 10 | Posted on: Wednesday, 2015-08-12, 1:59 AM
Also i forgot to say, thats a nice application, some good results youve had in the past

]
Users
Message # 11 | Posted on: Wednesday, 2015-08-12, 9:22 AM
Sounds great I really miss playing tournaments with a team - so really looking forward to the mappack. Do I need to signup anywhere in order to be a part of the STC team or are there no sign up out yet?

Also thanks a lot bud, yeah i once was a pretty decent racer.. its funny how this new generation has come.. I dont know half of the pro's and also I see you started in 11, where I basically started my break, in 2012.

Just so happy to be back and seeing the community still here, just on tm stadium 2 and not on tmnf. doesnt matter to me smile
THC Members
Message # 12 | Posted on: Wednesday, 2015-08-12, 11:03 AM
Hey Mikkel, nice to see that you wanna join. I've sent a buddy request so lets do some more hunting at some point.
Users
Message # 13 | Posted on: Wednesday, 2015-08-12, 12:01 PM
I'll be home at around 4 or 5 pm today and ready to play for anybody interested up
Administrator
Message # 14 | Posted on: Wednesday, 2015-08-12, 2:51 PM
Mikkel ive sent you a pm, you need to register on stc website and then join the team

]
Users
Message # 15 | Posted on: Wednesday, 2015-08-12, 5:45 PM
I tried but it keeps telling me that I had my token wrong: The token you entered, is wrong. Just copy pasted it. nothing more i can do lol
Forum » THC RACING FORUM » Join THC Racing » Hi guys I'm JJHJSC
Page 1 of 212»
Search: