Loading page...
THC Racing Forum
Page 1 of 212»
Forum » THC RACING FORUM » Join THC Racing » xArthi wants to join THC. (Apply for joining THC.)
xArthi wants to join THC.
THC Members
Message # 1 | Posted on: Wednesday, 2016-06-22, 5:43 PM
Personal Information
Country/City: Spain / Ceuta (North Africa)
E-Mail address (Yahoo, MSN, ICQ, Skype, XFire, Steam): Skype: ivan188951 Steam: ivan18895
English level (Low-Medium-High): Medium/High

TrackMania Information

TrackMania Nickname: xArthi
TM 2 Stadium Login: xArthi   
TMNF Login: ivan18895
Skill in Tech (Low-Med-High): Med
Skill in other environments (Dirt, Fullspeed, RPG): Dirt: Med/Low  FS: Good  Nascar: High  RPG: Med/High (more high than med ) 
Type of player: Competitive, really really competive.
Years playing TrackMania: 8
Ex teams: Pne, FF1, BW, bw.
Mania Exchange (or TMX) ID (Optional):

Why have you chosen THC? Hey all, i've decided to make an apply here cause many things. 1st, i have a friend here that i know him for a long time so that's important, and also cause i know ur team, and u are really really good. I'm very motivated right now, what is for me the most important thing. I've a lot to learn here from u guys. I was a pure Nascar player on TMUF competing at high level, but now it's time to change and try tech (i've played tech also during all this time and have  knowledges about this style), hope u can give me a chance 
How active will you be ? I can spend 6/7 hours a day, more if i'm training.
Tell us more about you (Hobbies, music, games, sports; etc.) ? I'm a friendly spanish guy who wants to have playing this awesome game with a good bunch of people, and also improve (important). I'm musician and also a violist, violinist & pianist tutor, that's my work ^^

Thx for all =D
Administrator
Message # 2 | Posted on: Thursday, 2016-06-23, 2:38 AM
Hey Ivan , sup man smile   If your as motivated and enthusiastic as you sound its a good start,  Tech is a different ball game compared to nascar but you seem to have a great attitude.  Who's the people you know in THC atm?

Id like you to drive this track https://tm.mania-exchange.com/tracks/99371/esl-shiva our test track for recruits before we speak about a trial, 58.6xx is the target time, but lets see how you get on.  You can have a week to train it which is plenty time.

In the meantime ill pm you server & pw details so you can drive and meet the rest of the guys, plus give s us a chance to meet you etc.  Ive added you on TM

Spliff^

]
THC Members
Message # 3 | Posted on: Thursday, 2016-06-23, 11:34 AM
Hey Spliff, nice to meet u man :D. I've one old friend, who is trojan (kilian.cat) ^^, we used to train together when we played for a Spanish Tech team. We were closed friends, and some days ago we started to talk again, and he told me about THC, so here i am :D

And ofc i accept the challenege, i'm gonna start training right now, It'll be hard, i'm not a pro on tech, but i can do it for sure ^^

I'm an extrovert guy, and like to talk with my teammates, so it's not a problem for me to join ts3, rc, that we can know eachother. Thx for the repply.

Hope to meet u soon ^^

Message edited by xArthi - Thursday, 2016-06-23, 11:34 AM
Administrator
Message # 4 | Posted on: Thursday, 2016-06-23, 7:13 PM
Good luck Iván !!!    up

gogogo !!!
Administrator
Message # 5 | Posted on: Sunday, 2016-07-03, 7:55 PM
Sup ivan, whats happening m8, you still around or?

]
THC Members
Message # 6 | Posted on: Monday, 2016-07-04, 0:57 AM
Hey Spliff, i had a bussy week, but i played sometimes in our server and made some times. I dont know if u have ts3 to join, and i was waiting for ur repply that u told me that u needed to talk with some guys, so.. Yes, I'm still here and waiting for some information biggrin
THC Members
Message # 7 | Posted on: Thursday, 2016-07-21, 11:19 AM
Good Luck!
Administrator
Message # 8 | Posted on: Thursday, 2016-07-21, 1:47 PM
good luck!

The truth is true.
Administrator
Message # 9 | Posted on: Friday, 2016-07-22, 0:45 AM
Iván aqui esta tu tag . suerte !!!

$i$090тнс$666.'$fffNAME
THC Members
Message # 10 | Posted on: Saturday, 2016-07-23, 12:56 PM
Thanks ^^
Administrator
Message # 11 | Posted on: Saturday, 2016-07-23, 4:33 PM
Yo Arthi hf man gl smile

]
Users
Message # 12 | Posted on: Wednesday, 2016-08-24, 8:29 AM
gl
Administrator
Message # 13 | Posted on: Tuesday, 2016-10-18, 9:19 PM
good luck
Users
Message # 14 | Posted on: Sunday, 2016-10-23, 5:20 PM
Good luck (I'll write: "2 comment 3")
Blocked
Message # 15 | Posted on: Monday, 2016-10-31, 10:47 PM
Good luck with your trial ! 
gogogo ! you can do it
Forum » THC RACING FORUM » Join THC Racing » xArthi wants to join THC. (Apply for joining THC.)
Page 1 of 212»
Search: